If you don't know what NatureBox is, it is a monthly subscription service that sends you five full size bags of healthy snacks...and you can choose what you get! They have over 100 snacks to choose from, and so far I have liked just about all of them.
Here's what I got in my box:
One great thing I love about these snacks is that they come in resealable bags, which prolongs the shelf life and makes it easy to take these on the go.
- Watermelon Mini Stars - These are SO GOOD. They taste like delicious fruit leather...minus the sticky mess. I found myself searching for the watermelon flavor a little bit; I feel like I could taste a few other fruit flavors as well. That being said, these are extremely delicious. This bag was gone pretty fast.
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops - This is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. They have really great flavor. The only thing I don't like is that they are pretty hard/too crunchy...almost felt like I was going to break a tooth eating them. I have a friend who loves these though so that might not be an issue for everyone.
- Garlic Plantains - If you are not a fan of plantains, you will still LOVE THESE. These do not taste like plantains. They taste like CHIPS. They also have a strong garlic flavor, so if you don't like garlic, steer clear of these. These are sure to satisfy your cravings for potato chips, and I find that they are more satisfying as well. You don't need to eat many to feel full!
- Asiago & Cheddar Cheese Crisps - These might be my favorite. As you can see in the picture, these are made with real cheese. They taste exactly like the baked on cheese that is left on the pan after you make something cheesy. You know, that delicious burnt cheese. These were also gone pretty fast. When I say fast, I mean within a week. The great thing about all of these snacks is that it doesn't take much to feel satisfied.
- Honey Crunch Crisps - If you like honey chicken (you know, the kind you get at a Chinese restaurant) you will LOVE these. That is exactly what these taste like to me. You also get the flavor of the sesame, which is nice. They have a nice crunch to them, and you can see the honey glaze on the outside. These are so yummy.
All in all, NatureBox has been a definite win for me. I decided to cut back on almost all of our store bought snacks and have these delivered instead, which makes up for the cost. The cost is $19.95 a month, and right now they have a deal where you can get your first box for FREE. It is great to have healthy substitutes for my typically unhealthy snack cravings. I give NatureBox an A+!