Thursday, January 7, 2016

Too Faced Love Flush Blush Palette Review

So, Christmas has come and gone, and so has my birthday, which is when I purchased this palette! I decided from the moment I laid eyes on this thing that it would be MINE. I am a huge fan of Too Faced, and I have been wanting to try their new blushes for a while now. This was the perfect opportunity! I will go ahead and say that I love this palette, and I highly recommend picking it up before it sells out!




There is a wide range of colors from warm to cool, and I think these would all look great on any skin tone. They have a 16-hour wear formula, which I will say that I believe...they are very long lasting! 
The pans are quite small, but considering all the colors you get in the palette, I do not think it will be a problem. The packaging, as always, is perfection. Too Faced never disappoints!

I picked mine up at Sephora (in store - looks like they are currently sold out online) for $36.
You can also purchase this palette at Ulta or at TooFaced.com.
(Hint: This would make the perfect Valentine's Day gift - but hurry before they sell out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment