Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Birchbox: April 2015

I have been a Birchbox subscriber off and on for the past few years. I've tried out several other subscription services, and I've decided that the Birchbox points system is just too good to pass up.

If you don't know what Birchbox is, it is a beauty subscription service that sends you a box of at least 5 deluxe beauty samples a month. Sometimes they throw in extras, and sometimes they include a full size product! For $10 a month, it is a really great deal. When you enroll, you fill out a beauty profile, and your boxes are personalized to you.

I especially love it because I am on a tight budget, and it is affordable enough for me to get a little treat each month. It's a lot of fun getting a box every month in the mail! Another reason I love it is because I live in a small town, and there are not many places to go out and shop for many of the brands they include in the boxes. 

As I mentioned earlier, the points system is what sets Birchbox apart from other beauty subscription services. For every sample they include in your box, you have the opportunity to review it on their site. For every review you complete, they reward you with 10 points. 100 points = $10 in the Birchbox shop! They carry TONS of products and you can end up getting many of your wish list items for free! This is another great perk for someone like me, who is on a tight budget.

Here's what I got in this month's box:






As you can see, they include a product card with every box. It gives you a full description of each item in your box, as well as a price for the full size item. I also save these boxes to use for organizers in drawers around the house!

Like what you see? Well, I have some good news! I am having a GIVEAWAY so you can win this exact box! Go check out The Peppermint Heart here on Facebook to enter! Good luck! 

Also, if you want to subscribe to Birchbox, you can do it here.

Here's a peek at what I got last month:


The Cargo blush and the Fekkai hair mask made me jump for joy. Haha.


Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment