I'm not typically a "summery scents" kinda girl, I'm more of a fall/winter scents type of person. However, let me just say...this box smells SO GOOD. The minute I opened it up, the magical aroma hit me in the face. I love every single product in this box. I can already see myself going back and ordering full sizes of these products once I use them up! I love them that much.
Here's a shot of everything that came in the box!
If this doesn't look like a box full of happiness, I don't know what does. Heck, they even threw in Peter Pan's red feather. At this point I am already sold.
Here's a list and description of the items in the box:
- Second Star to the Right - Fortune Cookie Soap: Crushed berries and mint leaves with a splash of sparkling pomelo, served over iced sugarcane
- Tink - OCD Hand Sanitizer: Fresh cherries in cream, sprinkled with toasted coconut and a fairy dusting of powdered sugar
- Lost Boys - Whipped Cream: Golden apricot muddled with fresh white peaches
- Mermaid Lagoon - Two Phase Perfume Oil: (no scent description on the card, but it smells like sweet/fruity/amazing goodness)
- Kiss - Lip Balm: Exotic watermelon, juicy pineapple and coconut water, bursting with fresh juices
- The Boy Who Never Grew Up - Salt Scrub: Tropical margarita served with a salted rim
- Wendy Bird - Veggie Protein Deodorant: Bright, green apple with a balmy, tropical twist
- The Captain - Steam Me Up Scotty!: Dewy magnolias and wild berries drenched with fresh cream
As if the scent descriptions aren't tempting enough...wait until you actually SMELL them.
Alright, so let's go through the unboxing together:
When you get the box, it has a cute little spoiler on the outside.
Look at the card! And the smell....ahhhhh....
And the feather guys...the FEATHER. Look at this presentation. I'm sold.
It comes with a full description of all the products, which I love.
Look at this whipped perfection....(and the smell...oh my)
And this green bottle of sweet and juicy goodness....
Look at this scrubby green goodness.
I love the actual fortune cookie soap with the galaxy theme! The soap is what I think made the box smell so good. I want to take it with me everywhere and never use it...
So basically, this box turned me into a giddy 13 year old, and I have no shame. It is a quarterly box that comes out each season, and the cost is $19.99 per box. I cannot wait for the fall box. Oh! I forgot to mention...every box that you get comes with a $10 off coupon code to use in their online store! Go check out their website and look at all the products and themes! I love it.
Do you subscribe to Fortune Cookie Soap Box? Have you tried any of their products? I would love to hear what you think!