Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Review: SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes

I have always loved fruity/chewy/sour/tangy candy. This has been a long-time love of mine ever since I was in elementary school. So when Smiley360 gave me the opportunity to test and review this product from SweeTARTS, I was STOKED. They sent me these products for free to test out and give my honest review on, so here it is!

Here's what I received:


First of all...that smaller pack was gone in less than five minutes. Of course I couldn't wait to try these, so I opened them and had one....then two.....and then my husband walked in and had one...or two....next thing I knew, they were gone. Sooooo, when I go to buy more, I will DEFINITELY be purchasing the larger packs. 

The texture and flavor of these are extremely tasty. They have a very soft/non-sticky texture that I appreciate. They do not stick in your teeth at all (which is something I HATE), and you don't feel like you are going to jack up your jaw by chewing them, either. 

I received the flavor "Cherry Punch", which I was very happy about. Those flavors appeal to me very much. I am a huge cherry lover...even the fake/sour/gummy candy version of cherry. The center of the rope has a unique texture...almost like softer version of a SweeTART. It almost seems to melt in your mouth. As for the sour/tart aspect of things, I find it very enjoyable. It is not over-the-top sour, and there is just enough tart to make you crave more. 

Overall, these are extremely tasty and I am 100% going to buy more. I currently have ONE rope left in the larger pack and after writing this review, I need to eat it NOW.

I hope this review was helpful and enjoyable to read. Have you tried these? Let me know what you think!

Oh, and go like The Peppermint Heart on Facebook to make sure you don't miss out on more reviews like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment